Why give to Akron Law?
- Nearly 30% of each Akron Law student’s education is privately funded. Akron Law needs private support so that it can continue to provide students with excellence in legal education at an affordable cost.
- The University of Akron School of Law is recognized as the public research university for northern Ohio and is devoted to the education and success of its students and to sharing knowledge for the public good. Your gift to Akron Law supports the research initiatives of our highly regarded faculty in their respective areas of study.
How will Akron Law use my gift?
- Your donation to the Dean’s Club will support tuition scholarships, competition teams, public service initiatives, and many other efforts that make us all proud to be Akron Law alumni.
- For example, your gift makes it possible for Akron Law students to:
- compete on a nationally ranked trial team or travel to moot court competitions throughout the country, without incurring any out of pocket expenses;
- be a member of our highly acclaimed law review; or
- gain invaluable practical legal experience by working in one of our clinics.